Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last Hurrah

This weekend I thought it would be a good time to spoil the girls and ourselves a little bit before the baby comes.
We started by stopping by the donut store. Emily has been asking me for months if we could get donuts for breakfast but I like it to be a special occasion so we made a quick stop to surprise the girls and got a few donuts.
 
 
 
Then we went down to Irvine Regional Park to go to the OC Zoo.
We really like this zoo. It's the perfect size for the girls and only $2 each.
Emily was so excited about all the animals. Her favorite was the oselot that looked like a cheetah.



 
 
The girls and me in all my pregnant glory. I am so ready to be done being pregnant.
Love the daddy-daughter moments. They really love their dad!
 After the zoo we went to find the pony rides. They loved it.

 
 
After that we found a park and let them play for a bit and then headed home for lunch and naps.
 
While Allyson was taking a nap, I got a pedicure (my only request right before the baby comes).
Then that night I picked up our babysitter and Mike and I headed out for a last date night for I'm sure a long time. We went to Lucille's (thanks Johnny and Verlanne for the gift card) and then to a movie where we saw Warm Bodies. It was cute.
 
It was such a great day and I hope the girls felt special.


 

2 comments:

  1. what a fun weekend! let me know if i can help in the coming weekends... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like such a fun day! I've ALWAYS wanted to get a pedicure before going in to labor - but I never have. I'm glad you got to!

    ReplyDelete