Friday, May 10, 2013

Two months!

Ben is already two months old!
I can't believe it.
 His stats were:
Weight: 12 lbs 5 oz (63%)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (32%)
 
His two month bear picture
 
One month
 
 
Ben is such a happy, smiley baby. The poor guy got 3 shots today at his appointment and he cried for a bit and was right back to smiles.
 
I love this little progression of his smiles! 




 
I really thought his percentages would be higher since he seems so big to me but I forget that they have to grow a lot or not at all to be way down low or up high.
He is getting better at sleeping through the night. He has made a habit of sleeping from around 9:30 or 10:00 to about 4am. He wakes up for a feeding and then is up and happy and ready for the day around 5:30-6:00. It makes me really tired but now that I know that's his wake up time, I'm more prepared for it. This was Emily's wake up time for a long time too.

He loves to sit up on our laps and is doing well with his head strength.

He also loves to stare at the TV.

He is not a good napper in the morning but will sleep the afternoon away. So I usually get stuff done after 2pm. In the morning, he just catnaps.

He's such a fun little boy. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute. They grow up so fast.. Thanks for the fun update! We love catching up on your life!

    ReplyDelete