Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas 2012

I am so behind on my updating. I am going to start with Christmas. This is us the Sunday before Christmas. Love my cute girls!


 That afternoon, we made Christmas sugar cookies. They had so much fun helping me.

 Allyson's go-to silly face.
 Our end result.
This year my parents came for Thanksgiving so we weren't able to see any of my family. We did spend our usual Christmas Eve with Mike's family though and had a great time!




Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got her this doll and we made the mistake of letting her open that first. This girl LOVES babies so we had to work hard to get her excited for other presents.
 On Christmas Day, we opened our presents from each other and saw what Santa brought us. I took a little picture after Santa came before the girls woke up.

 

 We got Allyson another baby as well. Her usual baby was pretty beaten up so we got her a replacement doll.

Emily and Allyson are really starting to understand the concept of Santa so it makes it so fun!
We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed doing so many festive things during that time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment