Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Family pictures

We rotate years for Thanksgiving so this year my whole family came down. We are all seperated now. My parents in Utah, my brother in Colorado and Kelsey and her family in Twentynine palms, which might as well be out of state. I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to take some family pictures since we don't know when we will all be together again.
 
Unfortunately, since the flu was going around, we didn't get a ton of good ones. Audrey was grumpy because it was almost her naptime, Allyson didn't feel well and I just felt large and in charge. I called up our go-to photographer, Jessica and she came out and took some good pictures.
 
Mom and Dad
Brady
Audrey
Emily and Allyson

Emily (she is used to family pictures so she looked pretty cute in all of them)
The family
Our little family
Travis, Audrey and Kelsey


1 comment: